Division Patrol is committed to providing our clients with the best security experience. To ensure this all guards must posses a valid California Guard Card issued by (B.S.I.S.) Bureau of Security and Investigative Services.
In addition every trainee must undergo and complete and full criminal history background check, live scan fingerprinting, DMV report, pre-employment drug screening, personal reference check, and receive good remarks from former employers. Only after completing all the above required,will the trainee be invite to join a Division Patrol training program.
After Completing the training program trainee’s will be assigned to work with a Field Supervisor, for field training. This will help the trainee develop the proper skills, and experience needed to become a leader, before being assigned to our clients. Division Patrol security guards perform a wide verity of services for our clients:
- Standing Post > Stand at location to make a present
- Foot Patrol > Walk clients property
- Loss Prevention > Preform surveillance on clients property of Employee’s or Guest theft
- Restricted Access> Allowed or Denied Access to client property
- Bike Patrol> Preforms security duties while using a bicycle on clients property as a sense of transportation while Armed or Unarmed
- Guard And More
During the course of work our officers may be asked by our clients to stop and question persons on clients property, allow or denied access to clients property. May be asked to preform arrest of criminal offenses preformed on clients property at clients request. In respect of all persons, and laws. Division Patrol helps ensure a safe environment for our clients.
Armed security is sometimes needed in people’s personal lives, special events, or businesses. Division Patrol is the leader in protecting clients, homes, businesses, and events. Division Patrol is licensed and bonded. When you’re in need of armed security, whether you are looking for an armed security officer or off-duty police, our security professionals are available for as little as a few hours to an ongoing basis. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Division Patrol’s armed security officers have extensive experience to meet your security needs.
Division Patrol believes that an effective training program is the best way to distinguish ourselves from our competitors. The better trained our personnel are, the more capable our organization is; in turn, this enables us to better serve our clients. Our armed security officers are at the top of their class and are able to provide the highest level of security possible. Division Patrol’s security officers present a clean, crisp image and conduct themselves with pride and a positive and professional image to the public and are highly visible. We also believe it to be an outstanding deterrent to those who may pose problems for our clients.
Identifies and effectively mitigates or manages, at an early stage, any developments that may threaten the resilience and continued survival of a corporation. It is a corporate function that oversees and manages the close coordination of all functions within the company that are concerned with security, continuity and safety.
There are six characteristics of alignment between security and the business:
- The principal role of the security department is to convince colleagues across the business to deliver security through their everyday actions and decisions not try to do security to or for the company.
- The security department is in the business of change management rather than enforcement and works through trusted social networks of influence.
- Security is there to help the company to take risks rather than prevent them and should therefore be at the forefront of new business development.
- Security constantly responds to new business concerns and, as such, the portfolio of responsibilities and their relative importance will change over time. Security departments should never stand still or become fixed entities. In many companies today, its role is more concerned with overall corporate resilience than ‘traditional’ security.
- Security is both a strategic and operational activity,and departments must distinguish between these two layers.
- The power and legitimacy of the security department does not come from its expert knowledge, but from its business acumen, people skills, management ability and communication expertise.
By having a marked patrol vehicle that makes frequent and random stops at your facility, it will act as a deterrent which will likely prevent most illegal activities from happening because they won’t know when the next patrol check will be. If during a patrol check our security guard notices suspicious activity, he/she will take pictures and we will email them to our client so they will have record of the activity and/or the individual(s) for their records. If the problems continue, our security protection consultants will discuss with you the possibility of an on-site security guard.
Services included in Division Patrol’s Marked Vehicle Patrols:
- Closing and Locking Laundry Facilities
- Closing and Locking Pool Areas
- Closing and Locking Mailrooms
- Closing and Locking Fitness Centers
- Closing and Locking Recreational Centers
- Parking Area Control
- Parking Passes
- Complex Bike Patrol
- Residential Complaints
- Weekly Lights Out Report
- Trash Accumulation Control; and Graffiti Reporting
If you are considering utilizing the protection services of a security guard for your apartment complex, Home Owners Association or Gated Community, Division Patrol can help. We have knowledgeable and trained security consultants for all your security needs throughout California.
Don’t settle for second best when deciphering which security guard company to select. Division Patrol has devoted itself to acquiring the best security services so your tenants can sleep more soundly. Division Patrol offers 24 hour monitoring, alarm response, patrol service and much more.
Our security protection consultants will visit the HOA meetings so Division Patrol will be “in the know” and be able to implement all rules within the Home Owners Association’s bylaws.
The following is a list of security protection services Division Patrol provides:
- Access Control
- Alarm Response
- Cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Daily Activity Reports
- First Aid
- Golf Cart Services
- Graffiti Control
- Lock Fitness Centers
- Lock Laundry Facilities
- Lock Pool Area
- Parking Enforcement
- Patrol Vehicle
- Trash Control
- Vandalism Prevention
- Weekly Lights Out Report